Wednesday, August 22, 2012

just fed up with my life..............
today i juzz told to my sis wots r8 nd wots wrong so she told dat i told dat i hate her.......
itz wrong my lil sister blister,,,,,,,,,,,,
i luv u d most den ny 1 dear
plz dont b mistakken......
nd vl neva think abt u like dizzz.....
seriously m tellin frm bottom of my heart dat i love uuuuuuuu........
itzz just dont b conservative b cool in ur life....
wen ever sum1 tells u sumthn think positive not negative dear...........
my last words to u is vl neva think abt u like dizzz. nd m sorry if i had spoken sum wrong wid u.............
but m telling 4 ur good sake i want to see u wid me dats all not behind me kzzzzzz........
luv u nd miss u lotzzzzzzz.............
                                                                                             Akshaya pawar...............

No comments:

Post a Comment